Tuesday 6 November 2012

TUBESDAY!: Getting in the picture

FINALLY! I made a video and managed to upload it!

This week I really want to talk about why it's important to put your body hang ups aside and get in the photo. Fiona shared a great link on her Facebook to Allison Tate's blog where she discusses this topic, and I thought it was so fitting for my first vlog. You can find the link to Allison's blog here.





So there you have it, that's me! I'm not perfect, I'm not thin, I'm blind as a bat without my glasses, and I'm boring enough to spend over 6 hours (and 1500 calories!) cleaning my house! I promise you next time that I will look a bit more presentable, but I thought it fitting to be my hives and all self for a vlog about not giving a damn what you look like in photos and on film.

Next vlog will be about why you should talk to your kids about body image, and do everything you can to help them see the good in the mirror.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment