Saturday 17 November 2012

Congratulations Sailor Vee!

So the results are in and the wonderful Bella (a.k.a. Sailor Vee) is the Round 3 blogger champion! For anyone who hasn't been to my links page and found their way to her blog, please do take the time to pop by and read it. It is so wonderfully witty, and funny, and makes me think "Oh my god I do that too!" or similar things and it always makes me smile. Her writing style is so effortless and easy to read and you will find yourselves in stitches I promise you, so please pop over to Sailor Vee and do yourself a favour and have a read!

Of course I would have loved to win, but I was just humbled and honoured to be nominated in such good company. All of the Round 3 blogger nominees deserve a huge pat on the back for keeping up blogging and putting it all out there for the world to see this round. I hope whether or not we are doing Round 4, we all keep blogging, and keep sharing, because I think the more everyone shares their ups and downs, their wins, their losses, and their hang ups and insecurities, we can change the way people think, change society's thoughts on health and body image, and maybe even change lives, so keep blogging everybody!

Once again, huge congratulations Bella, well deserved indeed! And everyone check out Bella's blog RIGHT HERE!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, how did I not see this sooner? Thank you so much for your kind words. I ADORE your blog so keep writing and keep up the great work. Mwah, Bella.

    ReplyDelete