Tuesday 28 August 2012

Back from Brisvegas!

Finally back from holidays and the 12WBT has kicked off so it's all happening this week!

It was great to go back to Brisbane and see my friends and family, but by the end I was longing for home. One of the best parts of the trip was seeing my amazing big sister for the first time since her amazing body transformation with Weight Watchers. She has worked so hard and lost over 30kg! She looks amazing and most importantly I don't have to worry about losing her too soon anymore. She's healthy, happy, and here for the long haul now! If we lived closer we might even be able to share cute clothes once I get my weight down, something I never thought possible. I'm so proud of her and just want to thank her for being such an inspiration, so much so that it was her ability to take control of her health that has enabled me to begin to take charge of mine.

On that note, I want to put my commitment for this round out there for the world to see:

'My commitment to myself this round is to get into a routine of healthy eating and regular exercise. I know this is where I always fall short, so if I can fix this, then there is nothing left to hold me back in regards to my weight loss. I can do this. I will do this. Most importantly, I will keep doing it for myself, and my family.'

So check out my 12WBT Journey page as I'll be posting much more regularly in there from now on! I've decided that my motto for this round is something I pinched of Joan Rivers. She was referring to surgery, but I've changed it up and made it more me.

"My body is my temple, and my temple needs renovating!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment