Monday 9 July 2012

Fat Days...


Everyone has them. You wake up in the morning and it just feels like nothing fits, or nothing looks good, and you just want to crawl back into bed and pretend today isn't happening. Even outfits you know look amazing just don't make the cut. It sucks. 

I had one of these days this morning, but having kids I can't just go back to bed...so I put on my husbands clothes because I figured they weren't supposed to look good on me anyway.

And then I cleaned. I scrubbed, and I mopped, and I vacuumed and I polished until my house was hospital grade clean. I figured that if I couldn't feel proud of myself today I could at least feel proud to have a clean home and to have achieved something.

It worked, I forgot all about it...either that or the bleach fumes got to me.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment